Friday, June 6, 2008

PIZZA PASTA SALAD

I made this thinking my kids would be all over it because of the pepperoni (changed from salami), but they couldn't handle it being cold noodles. I LOVED IT though and ate the whole thing (over a few days of course!). Would be great for a potluck!

Prep Time:20 min Total Time:1 hr 20 min
Makes:10 servings, 1 cup each

3 cups penne pasta, cooked, drained and cooled * I used 4 cups (dry) mini-penne/1 box*
4 medium tomatoes, chopped (about 4 cups)
12 slices OSCAR MAYER Hard Salami, chopped *I used 1 pkg TURKEY PEPPERONI**
1 cup KRAFT Natural Mozzarella Cheese Crumbles *I just chopped up a ball of mozzarella*
1/2 cup chopped fresh basil *i used dried*
1/2 cup KRAFT 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese
1/2 cup KRAFT Roasted Red Pepper Italian with Parmesan Dressing *I used almost a cup*
TOSS all ingredients in large bowl.
COVER and refrigerate at least 1 hour to blend flavors.
~recipe from Kraft Foods ~

1 comments:

nicole said...

I've had this before and it is good. It's perfect for lunch.