Wednesday, June 4, 2008

CHICKEN "GO" WRAPS

I love Wendy's spicy chicken "go" wraps, and thought I'd try and recreate them at home. These were possibly better! 15 minutes from start to finish, kids loved 'em (minus the lettuce), and my husband even ate his "to-go" in some foil! Next time I'll take a picture to show just how cool these look. Let me know what you think!

4 flour tortillas
4 Tyson Breaded Chicken patties (frozen)
4 slices bacon
shredded lettuce
chopped tomatoes
ranch dressing
shredded cheddar cheese blend of choice

Cook patties according to instructions (400 degrees, on pan for 15 minutes). Meanwhile, fry bacon slices, heat up tortillas, prepare toppings. When patties are done, cut in half and place in line in center of tortilla. Top with lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, bacon and ranch dressing. Roll up and EAT! yum!

~recipe from Brieanne Witte ~

0 comments: