Thursday, May 8, 2008

Pasta Salad


This is always a hit in my house. My kids love it!I make it with chicken as the main course or without for a side dish. It's perfect for summer.





1 bag tri-colored pasta, boiled, drained

2 med. tomatoes - cut up

1/2 cucumber cut in chunks

1 can sliced olives

1 cup grated cheese

1 cup grated carrots

1/2 bottle Italian dressing (I like Wishbone the best for this)

1/2 bottle ranch dressing (Wishbone, again)

2 chicken breasts, boiled, cut up


Mix everything together and enjoy.

2 comments:

brieanne. said...

ooh this sounds good! we love pasta salad and i've never thought of mixing RANCH in with the italian ... can't wait to try it! thanks for sharing!

Mommy Of 2 said...

Yummmmmmm, hey brooke, Liana here, just wanted to ask you if you could invite me to your blog, I have been trying to get a hold of ya, anyway hope you get this so we can stay in touch. Mmmm always love new recipes. Jnlwilson@hotmail.com