Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Three-Cheese Garden Pizza

I LOVE this pizza!!! I love to make it in the summertime, even though I do have to turn the oven on. The fresh vegetables on it just remind me of summer.

1 package refrigerated pizza crust
1 small onion, thinly sliced in to rings
1 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
1 medium summer squash, thinly sliced
2 firm tomatoes, thinly sliced
1 cup mushroom, finely chopped
2 garlic cloves, pressed
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 cup grated fresh parmesan cheese
Italian seasoning mix
1)Preheat oven to 400*. Using lightly floured roller, roll pizza into a 14 inch circle on large stone.
2)Using garlic press, press garlic over crust and spread evenly. Bake crust 7 minutes.
3)Sprinkle mozzarella and cheddar cheeses evenly over crust. Top evenly with onion, zucchini, summer squash & tomatoes. Top with mushrooms. Sprinkle parmesan and seasoning mix.
4)Bake 15-18 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
~recipe from Pampered Chef~
**I like to use the Pampered Chef pizza dough mix. It comes with two packs, but one makes a good amount of dough. I split one in half and make a pepperoni pizza for the kids, too.
**I have made this pizza on just a regular pizza pan and it turns out fine, better on a stone, though.
**The recipe calls for the Pampered Chef Italian Seasoning mix...I use the Pampered Chef Dill mix, I like it better.

0 comments: