Sunday, March 16, 2008

Roasted Rosemary Potatoes


This is a combination recipe from my Grandmother and My Father. I couldn't remember how to make it, so I improvised and it turned out better tasting than either of theirs Ha! Just Kidding! It was very easy and quite tasty!


-Boil in a 5 qt pot 2 1/2 pounds of red new potatoes or regular reds...either work. Boil for 17-22 minutes. (just keep checking on them.
-Pull them out, and if using regular reds quarter the potatoes while hot, if new potatoes cut in half.
-Put the potatoes in a 9x13 casserole pan.
-Toss Potatoes in 3 Tbs Olive Oil, 2 Tbs Rosemary and salt and pepper to taste.
-Broil the potatoes for 5 minutes, toss 'em again and broil for an additional 5 minutes.
-Pull the pan out and semi-mash the potatoes and Broil for 7 more minutes.
-Sprinkle with a little parmesan and they are ready to eat. I must say they were fantastic!

0 comments: