Thursday, March 6, 2008

CORNFLAKE COOKIES

Found these on another blog & LOVED 'EM! SOOOO good and I think even better than rice krispie treats! I kept mine in the fridge because I like them cold!

1 c. sugar
1 c. corn syrup
1 1/2 c. peanut butter
1 tsp. vanilla
6 1/2 c. corn flakes
In large saucepan stir together sugar and corn syrup. **IMPORTANT, cook just until mixture boils. Remove from heat and add peanut butter and vanilla. Stir until melted. Pour over cornflakes and drop onto parchment paper. Enjoy!

~recipe from Blogger Buffet, by "Melanie" ~

1 comments:

Rachelle said...

I grew up with these! I made some a short while ago, and hid the tupperware container in the oven....well I think you know what happened next! I have the ingredients to make again soon.

Also, if you're still accepting, I'd love to become a contributor to your great blog!