Thursday, February 7, 2008

Yum.Yum Pasta

Annie’s YUM-YUM PASTA
½ c. sun-dried tomatoes
1 ½ c. chicken broth
6 (ish) chicken breasts, cut into strips
2 cloves garlic
1 Tbsp. Olive oil
2 tsp. cornstarch
¾ c. basil pesto
¼ c toasted pine nuts
¾ c. feta cheese (I use tomato basil feta. MMMMMMM)
16 oz. pasta (penne)
2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese

Soak sun-dried tomatoes in chicken broth. Cook chicken in oil with garlic over medium heat. Stir cornstarch into a couple of tablespoons of chicken broth. Stir in remaining chicken broth, sun-dried tomatoes, pesto, pine nuts, and basil into the skillet with the chicken. Mix cornstarch mixture into the sauce and cook until thickened. Meanwhile, cook pasta. Drain. Sprinkle Feta into sauce. Serve sauce over pasta. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.

Annie Reynolds
Category: Main Dish

1 comments:

Louise and Travis said...

I dont know how I found your blog, but THANKS for all the yummy ideas. I made this for my dinner group and everybody loved it!