Tuesday, February 5, 2008

SWEET & SAUCY CHICKEN DRUMMETTES


Made these for SUPERBOWL SUNDAY & these were perfect for the WHOLE FAMILY! The kids normally won't eat wings because they're hot, but these were sweet & sooo easy!

Prep Time:
5 min
Total Time:
50 min
Makes:
4 servings, four drummettes each (I doubled the recipe)
16 chicken drummettes (1-1/2 lb.) (I could only find "wingettes" but the same thing I think)
1/2 cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce (I used whatever brand I had in the fridge)
1/4 cup KRAFT CATALINA Dressing (I used lowfat)
1/4 cup apricot jam (I used apricot-pineapple)

PREHEAT oven to 400ºF. Place chicken in foil-lined 15x10x1-inch baking pan sprayed with cooking spray. Bake 30 min.

COMBINE barbecue sauce, dressing and jam in large bowl. Add chicken; toss to evenly coat. Return chicken to baking pan.

BAKE an additional 15 min. or until chicken is cooked through.

~ recipe from Kraft Foods ~

0 comments: