Saturday, January 12, 2008

BIG Sandwich

OK. This is the BEST... We had this for dinner LAST night. I love doing this. It's a switch from the NORM. Aspen absolutely LOVES these... It's great for Baby shower's, feeding the missionaries, having lunch at your house. Quick... easy and GOOD!

-Thanks goes to Brooke for introducing this YUMMYNESS into our lives!

BIG SANDWICH (aspen named it)
1 loaf of French Bread
Ham
Turkey
Provolone Cheese
Cheddar Cheese
Pickles
Olives
Mustard
(this is what WE use... you really can use ANYTHING you want. Brooke makes SUPER sandwiches with Avocado's, diff. cheese, more meat... etc.)

Cut loaf in half lengthwise (I use my handy dandy electric knife that I got for my wedding. THIS has been it's ONLY use!) Place cheese on each side of loaf (top and bottom halves... I do this so that if there are any leftover's... the juice from the pickles, mustard etc. doesn't make the bread all soggy) Close halves. Slice sandwich into 3 inch slices.... YUMMY!

0 comments: