Saturday, January 12, 2008

Artichoke Chicken [easy and GOOD]

Artichoke Chicken [SUPER YUMMY]
1 can artichokes-drained [I think I'll use 2 cans next time]
3/4 c. mayonnaise
1 pinch garlic pepper
3/4 c. Parmesan cheese
3-4 chicken breasts

mix the first four ingredients together in a bowl.

Spray a 9x13 Pyrex with cooking spray. Place uncooked chicken in it. Cover chicken with the mixture.
Cook at 375* for 30-35 minutes

I served mine with Broccoli chicken rice and some fruit.
*I PROMISE IT TASTES BETTER THAN IT LOOKS...
And... does anyone have a healthier substitute than 3/4 cup of MAYO? just wondering!

4 comments:

Mamamelodrama said...

You can make your own mayo using olive oil, so you have some "good fats" for the little ones brain development:

http://www.cookingforengineers.com/recipe/43/Homemade-Mayonnaise

The Reed Family said...

made this, loved it!

brieanne. said...

THIS WAS GREAT! the kids were a little leary, but still ate it.

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

I made it and it was still raw after 35 minutes. I cut the chicken into strips the next time I made it.